Trek through the gorgeous meandering meadows of Bedni Bugyal to witness the best alpine meadows in the Garhwal Himalayas. Located at the borders of Garhwal and Kumaon in the Chamoli district, this trek passes through velvety grasslands, and dense coniferous forests. Visit the Vaitarani glacial lake to witness the rare Brahma Kamal flowers and spend a night under the starlit sky at the campsite. Capture incredible views of snow-covered Trishul, Nanda Ghunti, and Chaukhamba.
- Witness exquisite high altitude alpine meadows of the Garhwal Range
- Capture stunning views of Trishul, Nanda Ghunti, and Chaukhamba, and Bedni Bugyal
- Spend the night under star lit sky
- Trek through conifer, oak forests, colorful wildflowers, and the glacial lake of Vaitarani lake with rare Brahma Kamal flowers
- Day 1: Arrival at Rishikesh and drive to Mundoli via Karnaprayag
- Day 2: Drive to Wan for 1 hour and trek to Bedni Bugyal
- Day 3: Trek to Ali Bugyal and return to Bedni Bugyal
- Day 4: Trek to Wan
- Day 5: Drive to Rishikesh
- Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee and forest permits
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Camping and trekking equipment
- Toilet tents
- Professional trek guide
- Porters, helpers, and cooks
- Tour leader from the organizer
- GST @5%
- Meals during transit
- Carriage of personal luggage
- Personal expenses
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing.
- The guests are requested to avoid smoking and drinking, as it results in dehydration and makes your lethargic.
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek.