Witness a stunning trek in the Manali region of Himachal Pradesh and lose yourself in the epic beauty of nature. The Hampta pass trek is a compact trek experience that promises a variety of deserted mountains, valleys, headwater streams, snow flurries, and remarkable views of the Himalayas. The trail for this trek follows pine, cedar, and maple forests along with a thick carpet of greenery in Kullu valley. This trek will also give you a chance to visit the mesmeric Chandratal Lake and explore its pristine surroundings.
- Trek through green forests, deserted mountains, headwater streams, snow flurries and scenic landscapes
- Capture breathtaking views of Deo Tibba and the snow covered Dhauladhar range.
- Witness the pristine beauty of the Chandratal lake
- Drive through the snow covered Hampta pass and witness white glaciers and remarkable beauty one the top
- Discover beautiful trees of cedar, pine, and maple in Kullu valley
- Day 1: Our representatives will pick you up from Rambag Circle, Manali and drive to Jobra road. From here, we will trek to Chika campsite for overnight stay.
- Day 2: Today we will trek from Chika Campsite to Baluka Ghera.
- Day 3: Trek from Baluka Ghera to Sheagoru via Hampta pass.
- Day 4: Trek to Chhatru, drive to Chandratal and return to Chhatru.
- Day 5: Drive to Manali via Rohtang pass
- Note: We will visit Chandratal only if the road and weather conditions are favorable. Incase the weather does not permit; we will head directly to Manali from Chhatru.
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Accommodation facility in tents on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Toilet tent
- Professional trek guide and tour leader
- Porters, cooks, and helpers
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Meals during transit
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing
- The guests are requested to avoid smoking and drinking, as it results in dehydration and makes your lethargic
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek