Embark upon a stunning trek in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand and immerse in its superb natural beauty and stunning views of mountain vistas. The tour begins from Dehradun district and will take you through beautiful sites such as Barsu, Barnala, Dayara Bugyal and Bakariya top. This tour will give you a chance to capture charming views of the snow-covered Himalayan peaks including Bandarpoonch, Shrikhand Mahadev, Black Peak, and Rudregaira. Experience a wide variety of biodiversity during this trek, including the rare species and trek through dense forests, babbling streams, alpine meadows, and vast grasslands. The Dayara Bugyal meadow is the highlight of this trek and offers magnificent views of the valley and Himalayan peaks.
- Trek through vastalpine meadows, streams, and dense forests of pine, maple, deodar, and green oaks
- Capture breathtaking views of Bandarpoonch, Shrikhand Mahadev, Black Peak and Rudregaira
- Witness 360 degree panoramic view of the valley from DayaraBugyal
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Dehradun to Barsu campsite
- Be a part of an overwhelming winter trek experience
- Day 1: Our representatives will pick you up from Dehradun Railway Station and drive to Barsu Camp.
- Day 2: Today we will trek from Barsu to Barnala Tal.
- Day 3: Trek from Barnala Tal to Dayara Bugyal through alpine meadows.
- Day 4: Trek to Bakariya top and witness panoramic view of the Himalayan mountain range. Return to Dayara Bugyal.
- Day 5: Descend back to Barsu.
- Day 6: Drive to Dehradun via taxi.
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Accommodation facility in tents on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Toilet tent
- Professional trek guide
- Porters, cooks, and helpers
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Transportation from Dehradun to Barsu
- Personal expenses
- Meals during transit
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing.
- The guests are requested to avoid smoking and drinking, as it results in dehydration and makes your lethargic.
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek.