Witness an iconic trek in Uttarakhand and carry tonnes of memories. The Valley of flowers trek offers stunning landscapes with an immense variety of alpine flowers, which appear like an illuminating blanket of colors against the snow-covered mountains. With over 300 different species of flowers, this location was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982. The wide glacial corridor, floral splendors of the valley, and the beautiful wildlife are the top attractions of this trek. Unveil the remarkable alpine beauty with this trek and immerse in the serene views of the Pushpawati River.
- Visit the famous World Heritage Site - Valley of Flowers
- Explore the alpine meadows covered with beautiful and unmatched variety of flowers including marigold, orchids, daisies, etc
- Delve in the pristine views of the Pushpawati river
- Trek through sub-alpine forests of rhododendron and birch
- Chance to witness various wild animals including Asiatic black bear, musk deer, red fox, etc
- Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at 06:30 AM and drive to Joshimath/Govindghat via a taxi. Night stay at a hotel.
- Day 2: Trek from Joshimath/Govindghat to Ghangharia
- Day 3: Trek to the Valley of flowers and back to Ghangharia
- Day 4: Trek to Hemkund Sahib and back to Ghangharia
- Day 5: Trek to Govindghat and drive to Joshimath
- Day 6: Drive to Dehradun
- Accommodation facility in Joshimath and Ghanghaira on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Professional trek guide
- Tour leader
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from Dehradun to Joshimath
- Meals during travel
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing.
- The guests are should not carry denim clothes, alcohol, aerated drinks, and personal food.
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek.