Immerse in the natural beauty of the Garhwal Himalayas and be a part of this unmapped trekking quest. Capture amazing and panoramic views of the surrounding valley along with the snowcapped peaks from ChaainsgeelBugyal. This trek will take you through mesmeric views of the pristine peaks, ancient temples, and alluring mountain streams. As you walk alongside the ridge, you will again be awarded spectacular views of the Bandarpooch range and Thola Sheer. Uttarakhand Tourism awarded this trek as the ‘Trek of the Year 2017’, due to its unexplored features and lush green stretches of meadows.
- Enjoy panoramic 360 degrees views of pristine valleys and snow capped peaks
- Discover a wide variety of colorful flowers
- Capture incredible views of the Himalayas, Bandarpooch range, and Thola Sheer as you trek along the ridge
- Trek through green stretches of meadows and witness the scenic beauty of Uttarakhand
- Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at 06:30 AM and drive to Dhaula Camp. Night stay at a hotel.
- Day 2: Trek from Dhaula Camp to Akhoti Thach.
- Day 3: Trek from Akhoti Thach to Chainsheel/Changsheel Bugyal.
- Day 4: Explore and rest at Chainsheel/Changsheel Bugyal.
- Day 5: Trek back to Akhoti Thach.
- Day 6: Trek to Dhaula Camp.
- Day 7: Drive to Dehradun, after breakfast.
- Tented accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Toilet tent
- Medical kit and oxygen cylinders
- Professional trek guide
- Porters, cooks, and helpers
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from Dehradun and Dhaula, and meals for that day
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- Best time for this trek: May-June and September to November.
- All the guests are requested to carry Trek-essential clothing and Personal Medical Kit.
- The guests are should not carry denim clothes, alcohol, aerated drinks, and personal food.
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.