Witness a mesmerizing trek in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand and indulge in its sublime beauty. This trek will reward you with magnificent views of the Himalayas, Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, and Ranglana, making your trek experience truly delightful. The tour begins from Dehradun district and covers Chakrata, Lokhandi, Moila Top, and the Deoban Campsite. You will witness a wide variety of biodiversity during this trek, including the rare species. The Moila Top meadow features lush grasses, Budher Cave, and an ancient temple. This trek will also give you a chance to visit the Tiger Falls and witness the Himalayan glacier plummeting down a cliff into a pond.
- Trek through lush meadows, forests, glaciers, mountain streams, and caves
- Hike to the Tiger Falls
- Enjoy bird watching and discover endemic species such as White Collared Blackbird and the Himalayan Woodpecker
- Capture stunning views of the Himalayas, Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch and Ranglana
- Visit the Moila top meadow and witness the an ancient temple, stunning landscapes and Budher Cave
- Be a part of an overwhelming winter trek experience
- Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station and drive to Chakrata. Trek to Tiger halls and spend the night at a homestay
- Day 2: Drive to Lokhandi and trek to Moila Top and Budher Gufa. Night stay at Moila Top.
- Day 3: Trek to Dodital via Manjhi.
- Day 4: Trek back to Lokhandi and drive to Deoban campsite. Short hike to Vyas Shikhar and night stay at Deoban campsite.
- Day 5: Drive to Dehradun via Vikasnagar.
- Day 6: Trek to SangamChatti and drive back to Uttarkashi.
- Day 7: Drive to Dehradun via a taxi.
- Transportation from Dehradun to Trek points and back
- Accommodation facility in homestay (1 night) on twin sharing basis
- Accommodation facility in tents (2 night) on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Toilet tent
- Medical kit and oxygen cylinders
- Professional trek guide
- Porters, cooks, and helpers
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Meals during transit
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing.
- The guests are requested to avoid smoking and drinking, as it results in dehydration and makes your lethargic.
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek.