Indulge in the sublime beauty of the Garhwal Himalayas and witness its pristine peaks, gorgeous lakes, and ancient temples. Dodital Lake is one sacred place that is associated with Lord Ganesha. This mesmeric lake is surrounded by snow in the winters, making it an amazing location for trekking experiences. This enthralling high altitude trek will take you through lush green meadows, ridges, gorges, and dense forests of rhododendron, oak, pine, and deodar. This place is also a paradise for bird watcher’s and one can spot endemic species of birds such as the Himalayan Babbler, Grey Tit, Grey Shrike, Himalayan Thrush, Tailorbird, and many more during this tour. This trek begins from Uttarkashi, a town in Uttarakhand and goes through Sangam Chatti, Manjhi, and Bebra camp to finally reach the highlight of this trek, Dodital.
- Trek through deodar, pine, rhododendron, and oak trees
- Enjoy bird watching and discover endemic species
- Camp under the shadow of numerous peaks
- Witness the Black Peak, Srikanta, and Bandarpoonch range
- Be a part of an overwhelming winter trek experience
- Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at 06:30 AM and drive to Uttarkashi. Night stay at a hotel.
- Day 2: Drive to SangamChatti and trek to Bebra Camp.
- Day 3: Trek to Dodital via Manjhi.
- Day 4: Trek to Darwa Top, explore the destination and return to Dodital.
- Day 5: Descending trek to Bebra.
- Day 6: Trek to SangamChatti and drive back to Uttarkashi.
- Day 7: Drive to Dehradun via a taxi.
- Accommodation facility in Uttarkashi on twin sharing basis
- Three meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Toilet tent
- Medical kit and oxygen cylinders
- Professional trek guide
- Porters, cooks, and helpers
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from Dehradun to Uttarkashi and meals for that day
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Personal Medical Kit and Trek-essential clothing
- The guests are should not carry denim clothes, alcohol, aerated drinks, and personal food
- Buying or carrying illegal drugs is strictly prohibited
- To keep the environment clean and beautiful, the guests must not litter during the drives or trek