Embark upon a popular and mesmerizing trek in Uttarakhand which is famous for excellent views of the Nanda Devi peak, Dunagiri, and other Himalayan peaks. The Pangarchulla and Kuari Pass are the most exciting elements of this trip and will create beautiful memories for a lifetime. The climb to the Pangarchulla peak is the most difficult yet interesting part of this trek that will reward you with a spectacular view of snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Witness a path full of boulders and glacial scree to add to your excitement. You will also witness beautiful villages, green meadows, and dense forests, during this trek. Pack your packs and get ready for this ultimate trek trip in Uttarakhand.
- Capture incredible views of the Himalayan peaks from the top of Pangarchulla peak
- Cross the Kuari pass and witness the 4 hour climb to Pangarchulla peak
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Nanda Devi peak while trekking to Auli
- Witness conjunction of rivers at Devprayag, Karanprayag, and Rudraprayag
- Trek through beautiful villages, meadows and forests
- Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Joshimath
We begin with an early morning drive from Dehradun to reach Joshimath by evening. We will cross beautiful destinations including Devprayag, Karnapraya, and Rudraprayag.
- Day 2: Joshimath to Khulara via Dhak
Today we will drive to Dhak and begin with our uphill trek. Half of the trail is open without any shade, and we will cross two villages on the way. We will trek through a forest and trek almost for a kilometer before we reach Guling. Dunagiri's peak will be visible from this point, and we will move further through a large meadow to Khulara for an overnight stay.
- Day 3: Khulara to Pangarchulla Base camp via Kuari Pass
Today we will trek towards the Kuari pass and eventually to the base camp of the Pangarchulla peak.
- Day 4: Pangarchulla BC to Summit of Pangarchulla Peak and back
We will have to get up early and move towards a path filled with boulders and scree. Climb for 4 hours to finally reach the summit of the Pangarchulla peak. Enjoy amazing views of the snow-covered Himalayan peaks and descent by noon to reach the basecamp.
- Day 5: Pangarchulla BC to Auli and drive to Joshimath
Follow the trail to Auli and enjoy mesmeric views of the Nanda Devi peak on the way. Board the private vehicle and drive towards Joshimath.
- Day 6: Drive to Dehradun
We will leave Joshimath early in the morning and reach Dehradun by early evening for departure.
- Transportation facility from and to Dehradun
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Camping equipment
- Charges for Forest entry
- Fees for guide and cook
- Porter and mules to carry extra luggage
- Transportation to Dehradun from hometown
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation facility in Dehradun
- Transportation apart from the one mentioned in Included section
Good to Know
- This trek is quite difficult and recommended for trekkers with prior experience of moderate level trek.
- Minimum age to take part in this trek tour is 16.
- The organizer can customize the trek depending upon the group size, itinerary, and amenities.
- All the guests are requested to carry a personal medical kit and trek-appropriate clothing for cold weather.