This gorgeous trek will take you a step closer to the divine nature of Uttarkhand. The trail for the Rupin Supin Transverse is less explored and stores beautiful dense forests and meadows. Trek through remote villages of the Garhwal region and spend time acquainting with their culture, customs, and traditions. Spend a night in beautiful and traditional homestays, made with wood and tin slates. This trek begins from the pristine valley of the Rupin River and will end at the Supin River valley. Capture stunning views of Neelkanth, Balakun, and Satopnath peaks during your journey and gather beautiful memories.
- Trek through coniferous forests, mountain tops, rivers, ethnic villages and grassy meadows
- Witness beautiful species of flora, cattle and other animals
- Enjoy amazing views of mountains from Simon Tee
- Capture the gorgeous view of the Rupin valley from Kurla Thach
- Cross the gorgeous and seasonal pond called Sarutaal
- Spend a night at a beautiful homestay, made of wood and slate stone
- Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Himri
We will begin the journey early with a drive towards the Tons valley via Nainbag and Damta. Purola will be the last village we will cross with beautiful farmlands. Drive upwards along the Rupin River and spend the night in a camp alongside the river at Himri.
- Day 2: Drive from Himri to Bheetri and trek to KurlaThach
Get up early in the morning for breakfastand drive for 1 hour to Bheetri via jeeps. We will begin our trek from Bheetri, crossing a beautiful seasonal pond called Sarutaal. Witness iconic views of the Rupin valley and hike through forests to reach Kurla Thach. We will spend the night amidst the grassy meadows of Kurla.
- Day 3: Trek to RikatikOdi
We will begin the day with an uphill trek leaving the forest area and reaching the top of the mountain face, Simon Tee. Move along the mountaintops and cross a ridge to reach Rikatik Odi. We will spend the night at a beautiful campsite with stunning views of the valley.
- Day 4: Trek to Phitadi Village
Today we will leave the Rupin Valley and move towards the Supin Valley. Trek through beautiful coniferous forests and reach Pithadi village for overnight stay. We will spend the night in beautiful wooden houses with slate stone roof.
- Day 5: Trek to Jakhol and drive to Sankri
Trek towards Jakhol and follow a well-marked trail through farms. We will cross a large temple and spend some time in the village. From Jakhol, we will drive to Sankri for 1 hour and spend the night in a guest house.
- Day 6: Drive to Dehradun
We will end this tour with a scenic drive to Dehradun and reach the destination by evening.
- Transport from and to Dehradun
- Professional Trek Guide with fluency in English Language
- Camping Equipment
- Forest entry fee
- Porter and mules to carry extra baggage
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Tented accommodation
- Transportation from Dehradun to hometown
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Dehradun
Good to Know
- This trek is moderate in terms of difficulty and can be done by anyone over 12 years of age.
- The guests are requested to carry trek-essential clothing such as trekking shoes, raincoat, windproof jacket, gloves, etc.