Be a part of vivid experiences of the enthralling Bali pass and immerse in its natural magnificence. This thrilling crossover will take you to the top of stunning Bali pass from where you can capture mesmeric views of the Banderpunch peaks and the valley. Trek on snow-covered trail and cross through gushing rivers, open grasslands, and beautiful pine and walnut trees. This trek begins from Sankri and crosses through Govind National Park, which is famous for its huge variety of wildflowers. With this trek, we also get the opportunity to visit the Ruinsara waterfall camp and explore the less traveled Yamunotri pass to Yamunotri temple. Visit the holy shrine at Yamunotri and be a part of the pilgrimage trek.
- Climb the mesmeric Bali pass and capture stunning views from the top
- Trek along gushing rivers, open grasslands, and tress of pine and walnut
- Spend a night in a hut with a local family from Seema Community
- Camp at the beautiful Ruinsara Waterfalls camp
- Be a part of Yamunotri pilgrim trek and visit the famous shrine
- Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri
We will begin early from Dehradun and enjoy a scenic drive through the villages of Mori, Damta, Purola, and Netwar to reach Sankri by evening. We will cross the Govind Pashu National Park and reach our guesthouse/camp at Sankri.
- Day 2: Sankri to Seema
After breakfast, we will be transferred to Taluka, from where we will begin our trek through a rocky trail. Trek along a gushing river and cross pine and walnut trees on the way. We will cross several mountain streams and proceed towards Gangad village. Continue hike for one more hour and we will reach a tiny settlement Seema, opposite to river Osla. We will stay the night in a hut at Seema.
- Day 3: Seema to Roiltia or Waterfall camp
Today we will trek on the right of the valley along the Tons River. We will ascend through green fields and climb over the junction of Tons and Ruinsara gad. We will camp beside the stream and waterfall.
- Day 4: Waterfall to Ruinsara lakeAscend towards the Ruinsara valley and hike through Birch and rhododendron trees. Ruinsara Lake has beautiful sights with green meadows and rhododendron bushes. We will spend the night in camps beside the sacred lake.
- Day 5: Explore at Ruinsara lake
This day is reserved for rest and exploring the Ruinsara lake area. We will acclimatize for that day and prepare for the next days’ climb. Enjoy a short trek to Kyarkoti to view Black peak and Dumdar Kandi and return to camp by evening.
- Day 6: Ruinsara lake to Odari
We will have to get up early today and camp along a glacial moraine that lies below the pass. You will be able to see the entire valley behind you. Spend the night at this mesmeric high altitude location.
- Day 7: Odari to Upper Dhamni via Bali Pass
Today we get very early and head south through a ridge. The trail becomes very steep and we will encounter glacial scree on the path. By 08:00 AM, we must reach the top of the pass to capture gorgeous views of Banderpunch peaks and the valley. Descend into the alpine upper grounds of Dhamni and stay the night there.
- Day 8: Upper Dhamni to Yamunotri to JankiChatti
Descend on a forested trail to reach Yamunotri. Visit the famous and holy shrine of Yamunotri and join the pilgrim trail to Janki Chatti.
- Day 9:JankiChatti to Dehradun
We will drive back to Dehradun today, marking the end of this amazing trek tour.
- Transportation facility from and to Dehradun
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Camping equipment
- Charges for Forest entry
- Fees for guide and cook
- Porter and mules to carry extra luggage
- Transportation to Dehradun from hometown
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation facility in Dehradun
- Transportation apart from the one mentioned in Included section
Good to Know
- This trek is quite difficult and recommended for trekkers with prior experience of moderate level trek.
- Minimum age to take part in this trek tour is 16.
- The organizer can customize the trek depending upon the group size, itinerary, and amenities.
- All the guests are requested to carry a personal medical kit and trek-appropriate clothing for cold weather.