The trek is a perfect weekend getaway providing you a much-needed break from a strenuous lifestyle. The trek expedition is an amazing combination of something short and easy amidst the mountains. The expedition takes you to the source of the river that flows through the town and is a famous trek around Manali.
Beas Kund is considered a sacred pool on the extreme north of Kullu in Manali. It is a holy place and considered the meditation ground of Rishi Beas. Beas Kund sited past Solang Village where the two mountain ranges of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal enclose the Valley.
- Travel to the beautiful region of Kullu Manali for three days
- An easy difficult short trek from Manali
- Visit sacred pool of Beas Kund- one of the popular holy places in the region
- Day 1: Manali to Bakarthach (Zaralu)
From your guesthouse or hotel at Manali or a bus station, a taxi or jeep will pick you and take you to Solang. The trek starts from Solang for Zaralu that takes around eight hours to complete it. You reach Dhundhi after two hours of starting the trek. From Dhundhi, it takes around a couple of hours to reach the Zaralu to your campsite walking uphill on a mountain trail. In Alpine Tents at Zaralu, you stay overnight and enjoy the starling sky over you, the brimming river of Beas flows down the valley and Hanuman Tibba overlooks you.
- Day 2: Trek from Bakarthach (Zaralu) to Beas Kund
Wake up early to enjoy the stunning sunrise view, and then after having your breakfast start the trek to Beas Kund. The trek takes around 4-5 hours to reach the destination passing through rocks, boulders, and snow in summer. After covering the distance, you see the beautiful lake of River Beas. Beas Kund is the base of Camp for Mountain peaks including Friendship, Shitidhar, and Ladaki. After a few hours of stay, descend to Zaralu.
- Day 3: Trek from Bakarthach (Zaralu) to Solang
After breakfast, you start to descend to Dhundhi following the same trail and then walk along the road to reach Solang. From Solang, you travel to Manali for your journey back home.
- Transportation on arrival from Hotel/Guest House/Bus Station to Solang
- Transportation on departure from Hotel/Guest House/Bus Station to Manali
- Accommodation in Alpine Tents during the trek on twin and triple sharing
- Sleeping Bags, Foam Trekking Mattresses, Dining Tents, and Toilet Tents
- All Vegetarian meals on Trek- except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day
- Trained and Experienced High Altitude Trekking Guide
- Porters/Mules to carry personal luggage- personal luggage should not be more than 10kg
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances- bus delay, roadblocks, landslide, etc.
- Insurance Cover
- Medical Evacuation
- Beverages- mineral water, soft drinks, etc.
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expense not mentioned under ‘Cost Includes’
Good to Know
- A deposit of 100% of the total price is required for reservation.
- If you cancel the booking in less than 30 days prior arrival day, you get a refund of 50% of the total amount.
- If you cancel the booking in less than 15 days from the arrival day, the amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for the participants who are unable to complete the program or abandon it due to any reason.