In the lush green surroundings of Himachal, immerse yourself in a batch of nature’s beauty at Manali. Dwell into the sun kissed pine trees with snowflakes dancing on them during winters. This holy land is known to rejuvenate your soul and rewards every tourist with peace and tranquility. Explore thyself in this sacred land which is popularly known for purifying your mind, body, and soul just by using its refreshing air filled with spiritual wisdom.
Delhi to Manali tour by Bookmountaintours is the easiest way to skip your boring schedule and take a break from city life in the endearing mountains. From the valleys to rainfalls, clean and thick rivers to dense forests, a place where your heartbeat echoes and you finally get to spend some meaningful time with yourself.
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali overnight travel (570kms)
Board a Volvo from Delhi destined to Manali at 4:30 pm for an overnight journey. Enjoy the travel by crossing through the orchards, waterfalls, and valleys of Manali.
- Day 2: Arrival at Manali (local sightseeing)
Meet your representative at the Manali Bus stop who will escort you to the hotel/cottage/hut/tent. Check-in at 12:00 noon. In the afternoon, you can head towards the historical site of Hadimba Devi Temple and Vashisht Muni Temple - a hot water spring spot. While in the evening, you can visit the local market of Manali including the Tibetan Monastery. The overnight stay will be at the Apple orchard campsite in cottages or huts.
- Day 3: Manali to Snow Point, Solang Valley, Rohtang (51km- 2 hours), back to Manali
Start your tour to Rohtang Pass early in the morning. Snow point is famous for snow where you can also try your hands on Snow scooter, Skiing, and other activities. Enroute Rohtang, you will come across many beautiful locations like Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, etc. Then return back to Manali for night stay.
- Day 4: Manali to Manikaran to Manali
Move towards Kullu which is famous for Pashmina shawls and river rafting. Then continue driving towards Manikaran where you can visit the Shiva temple over a hot spring, a Gurudwara, and Ramchandra Temple. Return back to the Manali hotel for the overnight stay after dinner.
- Day 5: Manali to Delhi (570km 14-16 hours)
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and spend some time in the nature park- Van Vihar. Board the Volvo at 4:30 pm to return back to Delhi.
- Check out time: 11:00 am
- AC Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali to Delhi.
- Pick-up and drop-off services on the second and last day of the tour.
- Fuel charges, parking fees, and driver expenses.
- Three nights stay at Apple Orchard Cottage (Breakfast and Dinner included)
- Transport facility according to the Itinerary excluding Rohtang Pass and Snow point.
- Transport by Alto Car or Innova based on the number of travelers.
- Airfare or Train tickets
- Camera and monument entry fees
- Personal expenses like shopping, medical charges.
- Adventure activities like paragliding, river rafting, skiing, etc.
- Heater charges (during winters)
- Transport facilities to Snow point and Rohtang Pass.
Good to Know
- NGT or National Green Tribunal has put barrier posts on Manali-Rohtang road at Gulaba. Vehicles can only go beyond after the Border Road Organization opens the road. So, the transportation cost until the Gulaba barrier will be included in the package.
- Online permission is required for the vehicle to pass the barrier if the road is open by NGT for Rohtang Pass.