Located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, Galle Fort is an important piece of archaeological and architectural influence. The site has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. With a colorful history and religious relevance, the Dutch Fort is a famous attraction for tourists in this coastal area. The place is surrounded by stunning beaches, rainforests, and other attractions.
- Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of the Dutch Galle Fort
- Explore the Galle Fort, Stilt fishing, and clip jumpers
- Learn about the history of Dutch Fort
- Witness the European architecture
- Day 1:
All the guests will be guided by Mr. Chandara Lal, the most experienced tour guide of Dutch Fort. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour and explore important historical places, such as Galle Fort, Stilt fishing, and Clip jumpers In Galle Fort. Enjoy a hot cup of tea at the end of the tour.
- Trek briefing
- Water and snacks
- Professional High Altitude Trekking Guide with fluency in English
- First Aid kit
- Transportation other than Included section
- Additional Food or beverage
- Added expense that may arise due to unforeseen events like transportation delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Personal expenses
Good to Know
- To keep the integrity of the National Parks, forests and historical monuments, the participants are not allowed to remove or collect any flora and fauna from the premises. The travelers are required to keep the premises neat and clean, just the way you would expect to find it.
- If cancellation is done within 9 Days from the start of the program- No cancellation charges.
- If cancellation is done within 4-8 Days from the start of the program- 50% of the total price would be deducted.
- If cancellation is done within 3 Days or less from the start of the program- 100% of the total price would be deducted.