Get ready for a thrilling weekend escapade to the Himalayan region. The Nag Tibba Trek is a wonderful trail to set upon a voyage for an adventurous getaway. Summit Climb is always rewarding, and this trail is incredibly beautiful that makes trekkers flock to this route in abundance.
The three days short and moderate trekking trail takes you through the stunning locale of the mountain region. The trail offers a beautiful view of various peaks, crosses by stunning villages, and let you camp under the starlit sky, offering magnificent experience near nature.
With Nag Tibba Trek, experience the best from gorgeous scenery to fresh air to beautiful views.
- Witness the breathtaking view of Himalayan Ranges like Kedarnath peak, Nag Tibba, etc.
- Meet friendly locals and know about their culture, as your trek pass through small villages
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, gorgeous view, and fresh air
- Day 1: Arrival Dehradun and Drive to Kathian
You reach Dehradun and expected to start your journey around 6 am to Pantwari and then Kathia. You’ll drive via Mussoorie- Kempty Falls- Nain Bagh Road, and reach Pantwari. From this point, you start a trek of 6kms to reach Kathian. Once you reach, set-up your tent for overnight stay.
- Day 2: Kathian to Nag Tibba and Back
Wake-up early, after your breakfast, start your trek to Nag Tibba from Kathian. After the summit, you witness a spectacular view of the Himalayan Ranges, including Banderpoonch, Swargarohini, etc. In the evening, start your journey back to Kathian to the campsite for the overnight stay.
- Day 3: Departure Day- Return to Dehradun
After your breakfast, start trekking back to Pantwari from Kathian, covering the distance of 4 hours. Upon reaching, you’ll be driving back to Dehradun for your journey ahead.
- Transportation from and to Manali
- Accommodation in Camp with sleeping bags and mattress
- Full board Vegetarian Meals
- Certified Trek Leader and Experienced Guide
- Porter and Mules to carry equipment and tents
- Equipment- Static Rescue Rope, Pulley, Seat Harness, etc.
- First-aid, cook, and helpers
- Forest Permit, Champing Charges, Trek Permit and IMF Permission
- Meals during a hotel stay and road journey
- Insurance- Personal, Travel or Medical
- Personal Expenses
- Carrying personal bag by porters
- Anything not mentioned under inclusion section
Good to Know
- It is an easy trekking and camping experience accompanied by amazing nature.
- Book the tour with the organizer and can even custom your date and itinerary.
- Carry comfortable clothes and shoes, toiletries, personal medications, etc.