This tour takes you to some of the most renowned places of North Vietnam. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit the mountainous resort town of Sapa and to discover the beautiful landscapes, get an insight about the local experience with ethnic minorities of H'Mong and Day. You will find this trip very exciting as you will be able to visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi, and a trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay.
- Trip to Halong Bay, a world heritage site
- Explore Hanoi
- Travel to Sapa resort town and enjoy the magnificent landscapes
- Interact with local ethnic minorities
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
After your arrival at Noi Bai Airport, a driver will pick you up and take you to Hanoi center. You will check into a hotel. Overnight at a hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour - Train to Sapa
You will have a full day visit to Hanoi including Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum which remains closed on Monday and Friday mornings and in October. You will be picked up at 20:30 from your hotel for the night train to Sapa.
- Day 3: Lao Cai - Sapa Trekking
On your arrival early in the morning, our tour guide will pick you up at the station and will take you to Sapa. You will trek to 2 villages which are Cat Cat and Sin Chai village followed by visits to H’mong, hydropower station and waterfall. You will walk back to Sapa for lunch. You will spend the night at the hotel in Sapa.
- Day 4: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
After breakfast, you will start trekking to Muong Hoa valley and visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). You will lunch on your way after which you will head back to Sapa. At night you will travel to Lao Cai to catch the night train to Hanoi.
- Day 5: Hanoi - Halong overnight cruise
You will arrive early in the morning in Hanoi. You can take a taxi from the airport to the chosen hotel and have breakfast before taking the bus to Halong.
You will check in your cabin and have lunch. The activities in the afternoon might include a visit to a beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, followed by a visit to an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Then you will come back to the boat, where you can join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner. Your overnight stay will be in a private cabin which is on a sharing cruise.
- Day 6: Halong - Hanoi - Departure
You will be served tea and coffee early in the morning. It is optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the morning.
Other activities might include: visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. You will check out from the hotel. At around 12:30 you will come back to Hanoi. You can get off on the way for a shortcut to the airport and take a taxi which will be paid by us or drop off at the hotel, and then reach the airport.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Round trip ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai -Hanoi
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
Good to Know
- Halong: 3* cruises, 4* cruises, 5* cruises
- Sapa: 3* hotel, 4* hotel
- Hanoi Accommodation: 3*,4* and 5* hotels
- If you wish to spend an extra night in Sapa or Hanoi, the same can be arranged
- Sapa night train – AC wooden deluxe train with 4 berths/cabin
- In case of any dietary requirements, please inform in advance
- The tour itinerary can undergo slight changes depending on weather conditions, operating conditions.