Travel to this colorful land of cultural diversity and natural beauty. Vietnam is the name of an unforgettable experience. Explore the adventurous side of this exotic and compelling country with nine days tour package to discover Northern Vietnam.
Rejuvenate the self at the jaw-dropping spots that offer a breathtaking view of mountains, valley, quaint villages, terraced fields, and numerous heritage sites. Avail this opportunity to immerse into Vietnamese culture while relishing the wholesome taste of thrill.
- Enjoy a trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Witness the stunning views of breathtaking mountain ranges and terraced fields
- Have a great local experienced with the ethnic minorities of H’Mong, Sapa and Ha Giang
- Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport, the driver will pick you and transfer you to the hotel. Take rest and have a good night’s sleep.
- Day 2: Hanoi to Ha Giang
Wake up early in the morning and then start your drive from Hanoi to Ha Giang around 6 am. The route is filled with beautiful sceneries of mountains, paddy rice fields, and valleys. During the journey, you stop at Haven’s Gate, Tam So Town, and then reach the destination. You’ll stay in local Tay’s homestay overnight.
- Day 3: Quan Ba- Yen Minh- Meo Vac- Ma Pi Leng- Dong Van
After breakfast, leave for the next experience and continue your journey to Dong Van. During the drive, you stop at various places like Yen Ming, Meo Vac, Ma Pi Leng, and continue your journey towards Dong Van. The route is popular for rocky mountain views, unique landscapes, the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, and quaint villages. Reach the destination, have dinner, and stay overnight.
- Day 4: Hanoi to Ha Giang to Hanoi
The place is popular for its colorful Dong Van Sunday Market. If you visit here on Sunday, you’ll have a sight of dozen of tribes traditionally dressed to come to sell their goods. Today you leave for Hang Giang and on your way visit Dong Van Unesco Geopark and then H’Mong King’s Palace. You have this wonderful opportunity to enjoy traditional Vietnamese food. Continue with the trek and visit century-old villages and Tay ethnic minority houses. Drive back to Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- Day 5: Hanoi to Halong Bay
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Halong Bay for your cabin stay, followed by delicious lunch at the restaurant. In the afternoon, participate in activities like a visit to the cave, bamboo boat ride in a floating village, relaxing and swimming at the island, and go for kayaking in the lagoon. Return to your cabin and join for cooking class, and then for sunset cocktail party. Enjoy your evening leisure time relaxing or fishing.
- Day 6: Halong Bay to Hanoi to Train to Sapa
Start your day with morning Tai Chi class (optional) on the sun deck or go for photo hunting/walk. After breakfast, participate in the activities if you are not able to do it the previous day. You go for a hike on the island to enjoy a panoramic view of Halong Bay. After your brunch, on your way back to the harbor, enjoy fantastic views all around. Board a bus to Hanoi, take rest at the hotel, and in evening commence your overnight train journey to Sapa from Lao Chai.
- Day 7: Sapa- Y Linh Ho- Lao Chai- Ta Van
You’ll reach Sapa early in the morning; the driver will pick you and transfer to the hotel by shuttle bus. Take rest for a while, freshen up, have your breakfast and leave for Ta Van. You start trekking down to Sapa, walking along the side of Muong Hao Valley to Y Linh Ho Village of Black H’ mong minority. Continue your trek down to Lao Chai Village, passing through rice fields and reach Tan Village of Dzay minority. Explore the region, know about people, culture, language, and enjoy local food. Trek to Ta Van bus stop and then travel back to Sapa in a jeep.
- Day 8: Cat Cat- Sin Chai- Lao Chai- Hanoi
The day starts with a trek downside South-West of Sapa to reach Cat Cat Village of Black H’mong people. You’ll reach the foot of the stunning waterfall, relax and enjoy your picnic lunch. Continue your walk to Sin Chai village, located on the foothills of Fansipan Mountain. The place offers a stunning landscape view, and then you’ll board the train back to Hanoi.
- Day 9: Final Departure from Hanoi
Arrive at Hanoi early in the morning, drive to the hotel and have breakfast. Now leave for the airport for the flight back home. If you have a late flight, you can take rest at the hotel or visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter and explore nearby areas.
- Transportation from and to the airport to the hotel
- Transportation during the entire trip
- Train Tickets Hanoi-Lao Cai- Hanoi
- Accommodation in Hanoi, Halong, Ha Giang, and Sapa in homestay, hotel and cruise cabin
- Full Board Meals during the Trek- breakfast, lunch and dinner and bottle on the shuttle bus
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Entrance Fee and Permits
- Taichi and Cooking Lesson
- Visa Fee
- Tips to guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section
Good to Know
- The organizer offers an amazing children policy
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip under unforeseen circumstances
- It is an amazing land tour suitable for active travelers whether couples, family or group of friends
- Carry comfortable clothes, shoes, personal medication, and other required items