Embark upon a thrilling expedition and climb to the top of Rinjani peak to delve in incredible views. This volcano peak is also a famous pilgrimage spot for Hindus and Sasaks, where they leave offerings for the gods and spirits. Bali’s Agung, Java’s Bromo, and Rinjani are the three sacred mountains with astonishing trek trails and dramatic landscapes. You will visit the spectacular Rinjani National Park, Senaru village, and the Sembalun Crater. The second day of this trek gets even more thrilling as you climb the Rinjani peak and witness the incredible view from the top.
- Explore the beautiful Senaru Village
- Summit the glorious Ranjani Peak
- Enjoy panoramic views of Mount Tambora and Agung Bali
- Stay in tents at Crater Rim and enjoy mesmeric views of the night sky
- Day 1: Hotel to SembalunLawang and PhalwanganSembalun Crater Rim
All the guests are required to meet with the tour guides at 06:00 AM in the hotel lobby after breakfast. The guests will have to board a shuttle from the hotel that will drop everyone at Sembalun Lawang village after 2.5 hours of drive. Upon arrival, all the travelers will have to register at the Rinjani Trek Center and get the entrance ticket issued. We will now commence the trek tour and move for almost 2 hours to reach Post 1. The trail will be covered by Savanah Grass till Post 3, where we will stop for lunch. We will continue trek at 02:00 PM and climb on a fairly high hill for 3 hours. We will eventually reach Phalwangan Sembalun Crater Rim where the porters and guides will set up the tents and prepare for dinner.
- Day 2: PhalwanganSembalun Crater Rim to Mount Rinjani and back to SembalunLawang
Trekkers who wish to summit the Rinjani peak will have to get up at 03:00 AM to prepare for Rinjani Summit Trek. The guests will be served with banana pancakes, toast, coffee, and tea as refreshments.The trek to the summit of the Rinjani peak will take 3-5 hours depending upon the fitness level of the group. We will reach the summit around 06:00 AM and capture the incredible scenery. You will be able to see Mount Tambora, Agung Bali, and the Gilli Island. After spending enough time we will descend down to the tents and enjoy some wholesome breakfast at 09:00 AM. We will continue the journey towards Sembalun and board the taxis to Mataram or Seniggi, followed by departure.
- Transportation and pick up services (Hotel to Sembalun, SembalunLawang to Mataram or Senggigi )
- Entrance fee for Rinjani National Park
- Local guide with fluency in English and Melayu language
- Porters to carry extra luggage
- Trekking Equipment (Sleeping Tent and toilet tent)
- Cooking Equipment
- Three meals a day
- Mineral water
- Hotel accommodation in Lombok
- Porters for personal luggage
- Travel insurance
- Flight tickets
- Added expense that may arise due to unforeseen events like transportation delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Personal expenses
Good to Know
- In order to secure the booking, 10% of the total price has to be paid 30 days prior to the program start date. Remaining amount has to be paid upon arrival.
- The climb to the Rinjani summit requires a good level of fitness. Individual’s suffering from Asthma, mountain sickness, and acrophobia will not be permitted on this trek.