Rejoice in natural beauty with the Chisapani-Nagarkot hike. Lose yourself in enticing views of the snow-covered Himalayas, thick green forests, and the biodiversity of Shivapuri Natural Park. Uplift your mood as you hike through the diverse trail, listening to the chirps of birds and feel the cool breeze run through your skin. Hike through the stone-covered path that opens up to Chisapani and get acquainted with the locals living in small villages around the area.
Encounter animals in their natural habitat as you trek towards Nagarkot, revealing the gorgeous views of the sunset behind the gigantic mountains. This short getaway is perfect for the weekends and people with busy lives. This mini escape from the chaos of life will ensure peace and rejuvenation for everyone.
- Enjoy enticing views of the Langtang Himalayas
- Capture peaceful views of sunrise and sunset along the trail
- Explore the fascinating flora and fauna in Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Indulge in local delicacies and seasonal fruits
- Interact with villagers and natives to better understanding the ethos of Nepal
- Day 1: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani
Early morning drive to Sundarijal, crossing through Bhaktapur city. Indulge in mesmerizing views of Ganesh Himal, forested molds and roads winding along the hill. Halt at Sundarijal, followed by an upward trek towards Shivapur National Park and admire the flora and fauna. Hike further through Himalayan woods to reach Chisapani for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: Hike from Chispani to Nagarkot
Hike through the dense forest, an army camp, and small villages along the way to Nagarkot. Capture magnificent view of Mount Everest and the sun setting amidst the Himalayas. Nagarkot is a prominent hill station in Kathmandu where you will stay overnight.
- Day 3: Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Early morning walk towards the View-tower for spectacular sunrise views. Return to the hotel for breakfast and commence the journey towards Kathmandu. Hike downwards on a dynamic trail to Changunarayan and halt over there. Continue hike towards the city, marking the end of this trip.
- Transportation via private vehicle to trek sites and other destinations as per the program
- Two night accommodation with three-course meal at Chisapani and Nagarkot
- Professional and friendly tour guide, with fluency in English language
- Porters to carry extra baggage and weight
- All trekking permits, taxes and office service charges
- Food other than ‘meal inclusions’
- Lodging facility in Kathmandu
- Immigration and Visa fee for Nepal
- Flight ticket to Nepal
Good to Know
- Less than 30 days (from starting date of program): 50% fee will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days (from starting date of program): No refund.
- No refund will be given if a person is unable to complete the itinerary or abandon it because of any reasons.