Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is a nature walk through forests and gorges, traditional villages, terraced fields and mesmerizing streams which also offers outstanding mountain views. The trail moves through the beautiful Sundarijal with small villages, terraces and dense forests of oak and rhododendron passing along the way. Chisapani and Nagarkot are renowned viewpoints for the northern mountains. Changunarayan, a form of Lord Bishnu is one of the oldest temples in the valley and an architectural masterpiece. Day hike in Nepal is one of the popular and easy ways to do which shows you different landscape with natural, landscape and Himalayas.
- Day 01:Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 02:Drive to Sundarijal& trek to Chisapani (2160m).) 5/6 hrs walk
- Day 03:Chisopani - Nagarkot (2175m), 5-6 hrs trek.
- Day 04:Trek from Nagarkot to Changunarayan to Kathmandu, 3-4 hours & 30 minutes drive
- Day 05:Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
- All your stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- National Park permits.
- Bothway transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse.
- Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- tips for guide and potter etc.
Good to Know