Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is famous because of beautiful rhododendron forests, spectacular mountain views, and traditional culture experience. Considered to be a short and easy trek in Nepal compared to other routes in the Annapurna region due to its lower altitudes and shorter amount of days, this trek offers amazing mountain vistas and a peak into a traditional Nepali lifestyle. Mountain rock treks and Expeditions would offer Ghorepani poon hill treks for our clients. Ghorepani Poon hill treks let you experience the beautiful mountain views and the rich cultural heritage of the Annapurna Region in western Nepal. The trails will take you to the highest mountains as the backup.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Kathmandu to pokhara by bus.
- Day 03:Drive to Nayapul (1010m/1.5 hours) and trek to Ulleri. (1835m/5.5 hours.)
- Day 04:Trek to Ghorepani (2850meters/5 hours.)
- Day 05:Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m/1.5 hours) and trek to Tadapani. (2660m/4 hours.)
- Day 06:Trek to Ghandruk. (1940m/4hours.)
- Day 07:Trek to Nayapul (1010m/4 hours) and drive to Pokhara. (930m/1.5 hours).
- Day 08:Drive back to Kathmandu. (1350m/6.5 hours.)
- Day 09:Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private Coach.
- 2 night's accommodation with breakfast at deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2 night's accommodation with breakfast at deluxe Hotel in Pokhara.
- Three time food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while you are on trekking.
- Tea House accommodation during the trek.
- Professional English speaking trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism) his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments etc.
- Deluxe Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara then Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Annapurna conservation permits & TIMS Permits.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- One map of Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking for the group
- International airfare and Nepal Visa Fees.
- Nepal Travel insurance.
- Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel/Medical insurance and Emergency evacuation cost if needed.
- Personal expenses such as phone call, drinks, donation, souvenirs etc.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Tips for guide, porter (it is expected).
Good to Know