Mountain Rock trek and expedition offers Everest trekking packages like EBC trekking, Chola pass trekking, three high pass trekking, Gokyo lake trekking with renjo la pass trekking. 14 days Everest base camp trek Guided you high altitude sickness friendly itinerary, which means you have less fear to get Acute mountain sickness. Our Ebc trek itinerates have rest day among every 1,000 meters of trekking and it will to trekkers to acclimatized with thin air of Everest region.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then trek to Phakding (2652m): 3-4 Hours
- Day 03:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m): 5-4 Hours
- Day 04:Namche: Acclimatization and Rest Day
- Day 05:Trek from Namche to Phorse Village (3800m): 5-6 Hours
- Day 06:Trek from Phorse Village to Dingboche (4360m): 6-7 Hours
- Day 07:Rest day in Dingboche
- Day 08:Trek from to Lobuche (4940m): 2-4 Hours
- Day 09:Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5150m) to Everest Base Camp (5364m), back to Gorakshep: 7-8 Hours
- Day 10:Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5545m) to Pheriche (4280m): 7-8 Hours
- Day 11:Trek from Pheriche to Namche (3440m): 6-7 Hours
- Day 12:Trek from Namche to Phakding and then to Lukla (2800m): 5-6 Hours
- Day 13:Flight back to Kathmandu
- Day 14:Final Departure or onward for next program
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla
- Kathmandu & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla airport for Group and crews.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (Trekker's information management System)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse.
- Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- tips for guide and potter etc.
Good to Know