Embark upon a Vietnamese expedition and explore the gorgeous and natural landscapes of this country. The Sapa Hard trek will take you to interesting tribal villages of Ta Van and Ban Ho. Spend the night at authentic village homestays and relish delectable Vietnamese cuisine. This trek will offer beautiful sights of rice paddy fields, alluring waterfalls, and pristine rivers. The Muong Hoa valley trek is full of surprises at every turn and enhances the overall experience of this tour. Experience the joyful overnight train journey in Vietnam and explore the lifestyle Dzay and Tay village, tribes. Join us for an interesting trek adventure in Vietnam and create beautiful memories for a lifetime.
- Experience living in village homestays and relish authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- Trek through beautiful rice paddies, waterfalls, and rivers
- Visit the famous Sapa town and explore the gorgeous sceneries
- Acquaint yourself with the lifestyle of The Dzay and The Tay village tribe
- Enjoy overnight train journeys from Hanoi to Lao Cai and back
- The guests are required to take a taxi to Hue Airport and reach Hanoi by flight. Our team will pick the guests from their hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the railway station around 06:00-08:30 PM for an overnight train journey to Lao Cai.
- Day 1: Lao Cai Station to Sapa to Lao Chai to Ta Van village
You will reach the Lao Cai station between 05:30-07:30 AM, where our team will transfer you to the Sapa town. The guests will be served with breakfast and the extra luggage can be kept safely in locker rooms. We will begin with our 12 km at 09:00 AM and hike through the Muong Hoa valley towards the Black H’ mong village in Lao Chai. We will make our way through beautiful rice fields and enjoy lunch beside the Muong Hoa River. Continue trekking and descend to the bottom of the valley to reach the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van. We will spend the night in the local family’s cottage.
- Day 2: Ta van to Dzang Ta Chai to Ban Ho
We will begin today's journey after breakfast and proceed to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. Lunch will be served on the way, and we will trek through beautiful sceneries and waterfalls. We will continue to trek towards the Tay Tribe village of Ban Ho and spend the night at a village homestay.
- Day 3: Ban Ho to Su Pan to Sapa
After enjoying breakfast, we will hike to Su Pan, the last village of this tour. We will witness beautiful rice paddy fields and a beautiful river on the way. We will board the private vehicles and head to Sapa. Upon reaching Sapa, the guests will have enough time to freshen up and enjoy dinner. The guests will then be transferred to Lao Cai station for an overnight train to Hanoi.
- Day 4: Arrival Hanoi
You will reach the Tran Quy Cap Train station in Hanoi between 04:00-06:30 AM. You will be transferred to the domestic airport, marking the end of this amazing trip.
- Train tickets- Hanoi to Lao Cai and return
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Homestay on twin share basis
- Transfers in an air conditioned bus
- Professional Trek Guide with fluency in English Language
- Entry fee
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Meals or refreshments, other than the ones mentioned in Included section
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Good to Know
- The guests are requested to carry toiletries, sunscreen, insect repellants, hat, sunglasses, and trekking shoes.
- The guests are required to print their travel vouchers or the confirmation email.
- The guests must share the details of their hotel in Hanoi so that the organizers can schedule pick up and drop off.