Solang Valley is a heaven of a place for travel and adrenaline junkies. It is an adventure sports hub encircled with picturesque scenery, verdant valleys, and snow-capped peaks that leave you awestruck. Relish this amazing opportunity of trekking and camping around Solang Valley and Beas Kund Trek.
Get ready for this amazing experience and have a wonderful five days trekking tour in Manali region.
- A short and easy trek to Manali region
- Enjoy Camping at Solang Valley
- Explore the area of Beas Kund and have an amazing time there
- Relish the sight of scenic beauty and Manali Himalayan peaks
- Day 1: Arrive at Solang Valley/ Acclimatization Walk/ Adventure Sports
Arrive at Solang Valley, transfer into tents or guest house. After your breakfast, go for an acclimatization walk, take rest, explore the valley, or indulge in adventure sports.
- Day 2: Drive to Dundhi/ Start Trek to Bakarthatch
Wake up early in the morning, enjoy the sunrise view, and after your breakfast drive to Dundhi. After reaching the point, start the trek towards Bakarthatch, and stay there overnight in camp.
- Day 3: Bakarthach- Beaskund & Back to Bakarthatch/ 6-8 Hours
Today’s trek climbs steeply towards beautiful glaciated Lake of Beas Kund, one of the sources of the River Beas. At this point, you get a close view of beautiful Hanuman Tibba, Friendship peaks, and other famous crests of the Manali Himalayas.
- Day 4: Bakarthatch- Dundhi and Drive to Solang
Get ready for an early morning trek to Dundhi after your breakfast. The trek takes four hours to reach the destination, and upon reaching Dundhi, drive to Solang and stay overnight.
- Day 5: Manali City Tour/ Shopping/ Departure
It is the last day of your trekking tour, where you’ll drive to Manali and explore the area by visiting Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Old Manali, Manali Mall, Manu market, and more. In the evening, commence the journey back home.
- Four Night Accommodation in Tent or Guest House on the twin or triple share basis
- All Transfer to Trekking Starting and End Point via Taxi
- All Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
- Camping Fee and Forest Entry Fee
- All Taxes
- Guide, Cook, Helper, and pony during the trek
- Medical Assistance during the trek
- Airfare, Bus fare or Train fare
- Visa Fee
- Travel or Medical Insurance
- Personal Expense
- Medical Evacuation Charges
- Meals other than Mentioned
- Any Transportation to reach Bhunter
- Trekking Bags, Trekking Shoes, and Clothing
- Monastery Entrance Fee, Monument Fee, etc.
Good to Know
- Minimum of six people required to operate this trekking tour.
- Bring comfortable clothes as required, sunscreen, quality trekking shoes, water bottles, flashlights, etc.