Spend the perfect picturesque weekend with this trekking trip to KheerGanga and immerse in the natural magnificence of this location. KheerGanga is a holy place with a hot water spring and a Lord Shiva temple. Capture remarkable views of the snow-covered Himalayas and spend leisure time in this idyllic location. This trek is full of cultural experiences, as you will have to trek through small mountainside villages, beautiful waterfalls, and wooden bridges. This moderate level trek is an ideal choice for a weekend getaway in Himachal Pradesh.
- Witness an interesting trek experience from Barshani to KheerGanga through mountain villages, waterfalls, wooden bridges, and alpine pastures
- Experience remarkable views of the snow covered Himalayas from the campsite
- Visit a hot water spring or nearby villages in KheerGanga
- Relish delicious food and cuisines in Kasol
- Day 1: Arrival in Kasol
The guests are expected to reach Kasol at 08:00 AM to meet our representatives for the initial trek briefing. After this, we will begin with a drive to Barshani around 09:30 AM and reach the start point of the trek. We will have breakfast at Barshani and begin with the trek to KheerGanga. The total distance is 11 km and it takes approximately 5 hours to reach the destination. Trek through small mountain villages, waterfalls, wooden bridges, and alpine pastures. Witness mesmeric sunset upon reaching KheerGanga and enjoy dinner at the campsite.
- Day 2: Explore KheerGanga
Today we will explore KheerGanga and capture astonishing views of the Himalayas. We will visit a hot water spring and enjoy an amazing view of the Pir Panjal range. After having breakfast, we will trek back to Barshani. The guests may travel to Manikaran and Kasol for further exploration or they may travel to Bhunter and board the bus to Delhi.
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Two meals a day and refreshments
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Medical kit and oxygen cylinders
- Professional trek guide
- Forest entry fee and permit
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry Trek-essential clothing including trekking shoes, warm clothes, sunglasses, hat, headlamps, etc.
- The guests must also carry a recent Medical Certificate, Government photo identity card, and a disclaimer form.
- Bus tickets from Delhi to Manali and back can be booked via the organizer at extra charges.