Embark upon a serene high altitude trek amidst the snow-covered Himalayas and witness incredible views with this short trek tour. This trek will take you through the far-reaching views of the Rohtang pass, snow-capped Hanuman Tibba, and Deo Tibba. Beas Kund Lake is the major highlight of this tour and delights every tourist with its supreme beauty. Trek through gorgeous glacial bridges, large pastures, mountain streams, and coniferous trees with this high altitude glacial trek.
- Capture the beautiful scenery of glaciers and snow covered mountains from the Beas Kund lake
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Manali to Dhundi
- Witness the snow covered Rohtang pass
- Discover serene views of Mt Hanuman Tibba and DeoTibba
- Trek through beautiful pastures and coniferous tree line in the Solang Valley
- Day 1: Arrival in Manali
All the guests will have to report to Naggar Nature Base Camp for their initial orientation and briefing. We will spend the remaining day here and explore the area.
- Day 2: Manali to Bakar Thach
We will begin the tour with a drive to the Solang valley. During this journey, we will cross Dhundi village and witness the Rohtang pass where Beas River meets its tributary. We will begin our trek from Dhundi and move past pastures and coniferous trees to reach our campsite.
- Day 3: Bakar Thach to Beas Kund and return
After enjoying early breakfast, we will trek to the Beas Kund Lake and capture the serene beauty of the glaciers and the snow-capped mountains. Trek back to Bakar Thach.
- Day 4: Bakar Thach to Manali
Begin the day by trekking to Dhundi and board the private vehicles for a drive till Manali. This where our trek trip will end and the guests can continue with their travel.
- Transportation during the trek
- Mountaineering Certificate from the organizer
- Skilled Trek guide
- Cooks and helpers
- Three vegetarians meals a day
- Porters and mules to carry extra luggage
- Camping and Trek equipment
- First Aid Kit and oxygen cylinder
- Camping and Forest permit charges
- GST @5%
- Personal expenses
- Carriage of personal luggage
- Emergency evacuation charges
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Any expense not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry a Medical Certificate, issued at least 25 days from the date of tour, along with a Govt. ID Card and Disclaimer form
- This itinerary is a standard pattern of the trek that we offer. The tour can be modified as per your requirements.