Himachal Pradesh is a popular destination for trekking activities in India. With pristine snow-clad mountains, lush greenery, exquisite hill stations, and pristine lakes, this trek will ensure that you connect eternally with nature. Hampta Pass is considered one of the easiest treks but manages to reward the tourists tremendously with its superb beauty. Immerse in scenic landscapes, lush green pastures, glacial valleys, and spectacular views of the Pir Panjal range with this amazing trek. Climb up the exceptional Hampta Pass and witness the 360-degree view of the valley. Keen naturalists will be able to notice the alpine flowers, lush ferns and exceptional flora this place has stored. This trek never fails to impress any tourist and keeps feeding them with impressive views of snow-clad peaks.
- Capture astonishing views of the Pir Panjal range
- Climb the Hampta Pass and enjoy the spectacular sceneries from top
- Experience the lush green meadows and forests of oak, deodar, and maple
- Hike through the mountain streams to avoid rocky trails at Chatru road
- Witness the beautiful Jwara valley with huge snow clad rocks on one side and river on the other
- Day 1: Orientation at basecamp
All the guests will have to report at Nature Camp, Naggar in Manali around 11:00 AM. Our representative will begin with an orientation and brief everyone about the upcoming program. The guests can either rest or explore the town during noontime. We will visit the Naggar castle and witness the King’s Palace, which is not a Heritage Hotel. Enjoy India’s highest and largest zipline, and be a part of extreme adventure. Visit the Nicholas Roerich Art gallery and discover the rare paintings.
- Day 2: Manali to Chikka via JobraNala to Chikka
After enjoying early breakfast we will begin our journey with an hour's drive to Jobra. From Jobra we will begin our 5-hour leisure trek through a beautiful forest of maple, oak, and deodar. Cross through meadows and Rani Nallah to reach the banks of Rani River at Chikka. We will set up our camp and spend the night here.
- Day 3: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
Today’s trek will be quite challenging as we cross through boulders and rough trails. We will cross a clear stream waterfall, and witness a beautiful sheltered valley named Jwara. From Jwara, it will take 3.5 hours more to reach Baku ka Ghera, where will stay for the night.
- Day 4: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Shia Gohru
We will wake up at 02:00 AM to summit the Hampta pass. The first half of the trek has a moderate and steep ascent. We will trek along the river and cross the valley. The trekkers will be rewarded with spectacular views of the snow-clad mountain. Upon reaching Shia Ghoru, the trail will change drastically and we will have to climb vertically to reach the Hampta Pass. Overnight stay in a camp at Shia Ghoru.
- Day 5: Shia Ghoru to Chatru and Manali
Today’s trek will be mostly downhill for 3 hours till Chatru. From Chatru, we will hop into private vehicles and drive to Naggar base camp or Manali for departure.
- Transportation services during the trek
- Professional Trek guide with fluency in English language
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi by Volvo
- Vegetarian meals, thrice a day
- Porters and mules for extra baggage
- Camp and trek equipment
- First aid kit
- Forest permits and camping charges
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment
- Medical Insurance
- GST @5%
Good to Know
- All the guests are requested to carry Medical certificate (issue not more than 25 days from start date of trek), Government photo ID card, and disclaimer form.
- The accommodation offered includes both teahouse and camping. You can write to us for any customizations or special services that you may require.