Behold the mesmeric sights of the spectacular Pangarchulla peak and climb to its summit. This trek begins from the city of Dehradun and gives you the opportunity to trek through beautiful landscapes, wide meadows, ethnic villages, and rivers. You will begin your trek from Auli and hike till the Pangarchulla Peak, from where you will retrace your steps back to Auli. Enjoy scenic drives to and from Dehradun, and witness outstanding sceneries of Uttarakhand.
- Enjoy scenic drives to and from Dehradun
- Trek through high altitude pastures and scree and boulder dominated trails
- Climb the majestic Pangarchulla Peak and capture stunning views from the top
- Witness pristine rivers, glaciers, majestic peaks, beautiful villages and gorgeous landscapes
- Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Auli
Today we will enjoy a scenic drive from Dehradun to Auli via Devprayag and Rudraprayag. We will spend the night in a private guesthouse.
- Day 2: Trek from Auli to Khulara
We will begin trekking to Khulara Camp through the Gorson top and open meadows. We will stay overnight in tents.
- Day 3: Trek from Khulara to Pangarchulla Peak base via Kuari Pass
Follow the trail through Kuari pass and reach the base of the Pangarchulla peak. We will spend the night at its Base camp.
- Day 4: Trek from Base Camp to Summit and return
We will begin the climb to the summit of the Pangarchulla peak at 5 AM through a path covered with boulders and scree. After 4 hours, we will reach the top and get awarded with incredible views of the Himalayan peaks. Begin descent by afternoon and spend the night at Base camp.
- Day 5: Trek from Base Camp to Dhak and drive to Auli
Trek downhill towards Dhak, from where we will drive to Auli. We will stay the night in a guesthouse.
- Day 6: Drive from Auli to Dehradun
Today, we will drive to Dehradun, marking the end of this amazing trek tour.
- Transportation throughout the trek
- Professional Mountaineering guide
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Cooks, helper and other staff
- Porter and mules to carry luggage
- Camping equipment
- Tented accommodation on twin share basis
- First aid kit with oxygen cylinder
- Camping charges and forest permits
- GST @5%
- Porters to carry personal luggage
- Personal expenses
- Travel/Medical Insurance
- Any cost that may arise due to unforeseen circumstances
- IMF permissions
Good to Know
- The organizer can customize the trip as per your requirements and group size.
- All the guests are required to carry trek essentials like clothing including trekking boots, down jackets, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, headlamps etc.