Witness the best walking tour in Kathmandu Valley and immerse in the beautiful culture of this country. This tour begins with a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, where you will visit famous historical attractions along with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This tour will also give you a chance to visit the famous Buddhist Pilgrimage site of Namobuddha, from where you can enjoy a short trek to ThranguTashiYangtse Monastery. Witness stunning views of the Himalayan peaks at every turn and enjoy the mesmeric sunrise from Nagarkot Viewpoint. Relish authentic Nepalese cuisine and acquaint with the traditions and customs of the welcoming people.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and visit major historical attractions along with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Capture beautiful views of the Himalayan Mountains from Nagarkot
- Visit a famous hill station and Buddhist pilgrimage site, Namobuddha
- Go for a short hike to ThranguTashiYangtse Monastery
- Learn more about the customs, traditions, and lifestyle of Nepalese people
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our representatives and drivers will receive all the guests at Tribhuban International Airport Kathmandu and transfer everyone to the hotel in Thamel area. We will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square if we have enough time and enjoy Nepali Dinner along with Cultural shows in the evening.
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot
Today we will enjoy a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and visit major historical attractions, including the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. We will visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple Bouddhanath Stupa, Buddhist Stupa, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After this, we will drive to Nagarkot for an overnight stay.
- Day 3: Himalayan View Tour and Day hike hill station
Get up early and drive to the famous Nagarkot viewpoint to capture the beautiful sunrise from the Himalayan Mountains. We will return to the hotel and witness beautiful views of the Langtang Himalayan range, Annapurna range, and the Everest Himalayan range on the way. Begin a short hike to Dhulikhel through a National Park, local villages, and terraced fields. Observe the stunning panorama of Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar and Melungtse. Walk back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4: Walking tour at a hillside
We will relax in the hotel till mid-morning and begin with the trekking towards Namobuddha, a famous Buddhist pilgrimage site. This walk will take 3 hours to reach the top of the hill, where we will visit the ThranguTashiYangtse Monastery. Continue trek towards Balthali and spend the rest of the day at a resort. Beautiful rhododendron forest, magnolia and sal trees along with stunning views of Manaslu, Langtang, and Everest surround Balthali.
- Day 5: Drive to Kathmandu
Today we will walk towards Panauti for 30 minutes, from where we will drive towards the Kathmandu valley. The rest of the day is free, and the guests can explore the nearby area or rest in the hotel.
- Day 6: Departure
Our drivers will drop all the guests at Kathmandu International Airport for departures, marking the end of this wonderful trip.
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Permits and entrance fee
- Nepali Dinner in a restaurant
- Professional trek guide with fluency in English language
- Service Charge and Govt. Taxes
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal equipment for trekking
- Nepal Visa
- Activities other than the ones mentioned in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Included section
Good to Know
- The itinerary and dates for this tour are flexible and the organizer can customize the trip as per your preference.
- Best season for this tour: March to June and September to December.
- There is also an option to add a scenic 1-hour flight over the Himalayas to capture stunning views of more than 100 Himalayan peaks including the Mt. Everest.